Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New portraits of the babies

Our Cosmo certainly looks innocent!!


This is regrettably the first opportunity I have had to post an update in quite a while. Life is hectic and though they are still mostly separated from each other as Star "dries up" they continue to grow and become more and more at home with us. Yesterday while we were teaching they actually busted through one of our doors and spent the day (actually I am not sure how long) playing together. (let's hope that's all they did Star still "feels" the same) I can't wait for this to be over with so they can keep each other company, I know we will all be happier.

In the meantime here are a few shots I took of them on Monday, enjoy!!


Cosmo in "exile" downstairs.


Star waiting for her "freedom"


My beautiful Star, sweet as can be!

No comments: