Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

These beautiful babies have enriched our lives so very much!



Hey all, I KNOW it's been a very long time since I updated the blog, but we made it through the Holidays with only a few minor "mishaps" and now look forward to a new year. MOST of my trepidations about the house trimmings were unfounded and we all enjoyed a relatively calm and peaceful Holiday season, well as calm and peaceful as two very energetic Maine Delite Maine Coons will allow LOL .


My best "girlfriend" Star makes sure this box will last until next year



Cosmo "inspects" the dried cranberry wreath before it gets put away for another year.


Speaking of the babies, Cosmo is
8 months old today and Star will be 1 year old on the 18th of this month. Cosmo weighs in at approx. 11 lbs and Star is about 12 lbs. They are big babies!! I'm posting a few "after Christmas" pictures, they enjoyed taking everything down yesterday much more than putting it all up. LOL

I did notice that they seemed very "
hyper" while the house was in Holiday regalia, and I know this is to be expected. After all, their world had changed. Now we can all get back to "normal", whatever the heck that is, and get on with the long winter ahead. Enjoy the photos, and a very Happy New Year to you all!!!



Cosmo loves those nutcrackers


The kids invent a new game with Rubbermaid!

No comments: